Am I the only one singing the song in my head as they read this headliner?
I saw this on my friend, Tricia’s blog today, so I decided to play along (minus the maxipad slippers….seriously Tricia…..What?!?!) So listed below are a few of my favorite things, hopefully, this list might give someone some Christmas ideas for those loved ones you are stuck on!
1. pure & natural Almond Oil and Cherry Blossom Body Wash
The smell is just heavenly. I really need to get the lotion, and then try the Grapefruit and Pomegranate scent!
2. While I am on the subject of body products, here are my 2 other favorite lines:
Lush – Christmas is my favorite time at Lush. Snowcake Soap is a MUST have – I buy enough to last me throughout the year. And if your skin ever feels dry, a bath with a Butterball Bath Bomb will cure you everytime!
Cleanse Your Soul – On the hunt for the perfect pineapple scent, I found Judy. Her Goat Milk and Honey Cream Moisturizer is heaven, and after ordering a sample of every pineapple scent she offers, I finally decided my favorite is “Moment of Grace”. She also makes her scents in candle tarts that we love to burn during the winter. Seriously, check her out, she makes every imaginable scent combo under the sun.
3. Google Reader – If you love reading blogs, and you don’t have a Google account, you have NO CLUE what you are missing. Imagine all of your favorite blogs on one website. Well, don’t imagine anymore, just sign up for a Google account and start loading your favorite blogs into Google Reader. No more forgetting to check your favorite sites on a daily basis! You can also share your favorite blog entries with your Google friends, and e-mail any blog post to anyone in your address book. I could go on and on about how much I love this Google feature. The people at Google are pure genius.
4. My Nikon D90 – love it, so glad I bought it. Now if I could only afford the glass I have been drooling over, and the computer I need to run efficiently, I would be in business. Oh yea, a shootsac, battery grip, a few other things….and an extra few hours everyday would help too
5. My baby carriers – I know Brayden wouldn’t be the awesome kid he is if we had decided to parent differently. I am so glad we decided that carrying our child so he could interact with the world was the best for our family. I can’t wait to do the same with Nolan. Here are a few of the carriers I have tucked away for him:
Didymos Wrap – An imported German woven piece of cloth. The most comfy and cuddly carrier, especially the Indio versions, when your little one is a newborn. I also have a few I have converted into ring slings and mei tais.
The Kozy Carrier – This is the ultimate baby carrier, this type is also known as a Mei Tai. We still carry Brayden in these on occasion! I usually give these as gifts to new moms (or Moby wraps).
Ergo – Another one that we have loved from day 1, and still gets tons of use. Nate even has his own special Ergo.
Kalea Baby Ring Slings – Crystal is my favorite vendor to deal with Do you notice anyone familiar on her sling page?
6. My Honda Odyssey EX-L – after a recent run in with a deer, I was given a Toyota Sienna to drive for a week. I missed my Honda, and was so glad to get it back! I know I was young when I bought my minivan (25), but I have never once regretted it. I love that darn thing!
7. Crest Spinbrush – I seriously love these things! I was very prone to cavities growing up. Every 6 months I would walk into the dentist and they would find one or two. When I started working for P&G, I started using a spinbrush, and have not had 1 cavity since! I sware by them! And B loves brushing with his
8. Etsy – Etsy is my new favorite site. About 99% of everything on the site is homemade. It is my new favorite place to find gifts, especially for babies. Here are a few things on my wishlist right now:
These holiday shirts are just too cute, and I am bummed she doesn’t make them in a 3T for B
This bracelet is just an awesome idea, what a great gift!
I could really use one of these!
I am in love with the style of this scarf
I can’t decide if I am going to hand paint Nolan’s room, or just buy 2 sets of these
And, last but not least, little Mr. N will be coming home for the first time in this hat (red and turquoise of course)
I of course, have a million other things listed in my favorites, but they are gift ideas, and I am not going to share them here!!! There are so many awesome things on this site, and most of it is reasonably priced!
Well, there is my first ever version of my favorite things! That was fun, and I hope it helped someone out!